Brickform Micro-Topping is used on interior or exterior cured concrete to create a durable surface that can be colored or stained. It is available as a white or gray dry powder in smooth grade, and mixed with Brickform Liquid Polymer. The smooth grade is applied over SM Professional Grade for a smooth finish when desired. The mixed materials form a thin concrete coating that can be used to restore or repair any concrete surface.
- 40 lb. bag, white or gray mix
- 150 to 350 ft2 per 40 lb. bag
- Mix with Brickform Liquid Polymer
- Color with Brickform Overlay Liquid Colorant, stains, or Pro-Dye Plus
- Durable and long-lasting
- Creates new surface
- Use with Triple Seven Bond Coat