This edger/groover combo forms the top edge of a slab and cuts grooves all in one pass through cement. A popular tool among contractors working on commercial jobs. The stainless steel blade creates a clean smooth cut with easy clean-up. This 6″ edger creates a 1/2″ radius, with a lip, on the edge of concrete slabs to prevent the edges from chipping with wear. Six inches back from the radius edge is a groover, leaving a 2″ shiner at the back of the tool. The 1/4″ groove bit is formed by a single piece of stainless steel for a completely smooth groove. A top plate secures the tool and provides additional strength for moving across the edge of the slab. A small plate is welded to the blade to the bracket. The Swivel Bracket is designed to adjust 360° degrees for the versatility to let you work from any angle. Tighten the top wingnut to keep a desired angle. Use with a Narrow Clevis Handle, sold separately. Use with a Clevis Handle Adapter for use with bull float extension handles, all sold separately.
- Edge and groove with one tool!
- Strong stainless steel blade
- 1/2 In. radius edge on blade
- Creates a smooth edge to prevent chipping of concrete
- 1/4 In. groover bit
- Reinforced with electrically welded back plate
- Rivet free for a smooth finish
- Stainless steel won’t rust
- Swivel bracket rotates 360°
- Twist the wingnut to hold angle
- Use with a narrow clevis handle, sold separately
- Attach an adapter for use with bull float handles, sold separately
- Matching Hand Edging Groover available
CC1046-01 - 6″ x 8″ 1/2″R 1/4″Bit Stainless Steel Walking Edger/Groover w/ Swivel Bracket